Granting access to Google Ads
- Organic Social
- Paid Media
- Paid Social
How to grant Door4 access to your Google Ads profiles
Follow our step-by-step guide to granting Door4 access to your Google Ads profile. Note, if you have not done this before (with an agency or individual) – you can remove this access at any time.
1.Navigate to your Google Ads account and log in
2. Click Tools and Settings in the top right-hand corner
3. From the dropdown menu, select ‘Setup’ and then ‘Access’ and ‘Security’
4. Click the + (the large blue icon)
5. Enter “services [at] door4.com” – into the email address (note don’t copy/paste from this blog – type it in.)
6. Select the permission level you would like Door4 to have.
- If Door4 are actively managing campaigns, this should be “Admin” – your account manager will confirm.
- If Door4 are preparing a performance review (prior to being appointed), this should be “Read only.”
7. Finally, click ‘Send Invitation’ to complete the process.
Be aware, some accounts may have extra security. If that’s the case, when in the ‘Access and security’ area, go to the ‘Security’ tab: In there, add door4.com to the allowed domains list, and save. That should then allow you to add Door4 to your account.
That’s it, you’re done!
If you have any difficulties, please let us know.
30.06.2021|Learn how to bid on PPC advert keywords and create ads that convert - and stop wasted ad spend by using best practice or, better still, getting support.
11.02.2021|Our Digital Performance Brief template is designed to give you a starting point for documenting your digital requirements.
06.04.2020|A short guide illustrating how to allow Door4 (and optionally manage) your Google Analytics profiles.