Adversity in Marketing: free prize draw terms and conditions
1. By entering the prize draw, you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Door4 Ltd (‘Door4’ /‘we’/ ‘us’) of Burnley Wharf, Manchester Rd, Burnley BB11 1JG.
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age only.
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
7. The prize draw opens at 13:30 on Thursday 16 July 2020 and closes at 23:59 on Sunday 23 August 2020. Late entries will not be accepted.
8. To enter the prize draw, complete the survey and leave your details when prompted.
9. Door4 will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate; or for prize draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit.
10. The prize will be as follows: one single prize of £100 gift card prize from highstreetvouchers.com (highstreetvouchers.com T&Cs also apply to the voucher purchase and usage).
11. Door4’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
12. The winner will be drawn at random.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. We reserve the right to substitute another prize with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of Door4 regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. Winners will be notified after Tuesday 1 September 2020 by email.
17. Door4 will attempt to contact winners by email up to two times. If contact is not made, Door4 reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Claiming the prize
18. Please allow 30 days for delivery of the prize.
19. If a winner does not claim their prize within 14 days of being notified, they will lose their right to the prize.
20. If the winner cannot be contacted or has not claimed their prize within the required time limit, Door4 reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Data protection and publicity
21. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Door4 for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
22. Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
Limitation of Liability
24. Door4 does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Door4 does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
25. Door4 reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
26. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.